Real Time Audio Spectrum Analyzer
Turn your computer into a robust audio spectrum analyzer!
EasyRTA is a powerful, yet light-weight audio spectrum analyzer software for Windows XP/7/8/10.
EasyRTA has a number of features, including:
- Precise measurements
- Automated calibration procedure
- Signal generator
- Ease of use
Payment informationWe use a secure payment processor 2Checkout.
PayPal and all major credit cards are accepted.
- Selection of input and output audio devices is disabled (Windows default devices only)
- Input channel selection is disabled (Left channel only);
- Calibration of Line Input and Line Output is disabled;
- Microphone calibration is disabled
- Sample Rate is fixed to 48 kS/s
- FFT number of points is fixed to 2048 points
- FFT Window is fixed to Hann
- Signal generator signal type is fixed to Sine
You can choose any input device for recording and select which channel you want (left, right or both). Microphone calibration is also supported for even more precision in measurements.
EasyRTA has an automated calibration procedure which allows you to make very precise measurements on any device on line input or line output. Audio measurements can also be performed with an external microphone.
Besides being a powerful real-time spectrum analyzer, EasyRTA also features an on-screen measuring tool which can be used for measuring amplitude and frequency in any given point.
EasyRTA can generate various signal types, such as: Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square, Impulse, White Noise and Pink Noise, with frequencies from 1 Hz up to 384 kHz (Sound card dependent) and amplitudes in four 10 dBu steps (-30, -20, -10 and 0 dBu).
EasyRTA supports sample rates from 48 kilosamples per second up to 384 kilosamples per second. Sample rate menu items are automatically populated depending on audio card capabilities. Possible options are 48 kS/s, 96 kS/s, 192 kS/s and 384 kS/s.
You can easily save all your measurements and review them at any time. You can either load the saved file in EasyRTA for optimized viewing or you can view the file in any supported external application, like Excel.